Thursday, August 4, 2011

Do you Tweet?

Hi all!  In talking with a colleague about "kicking off" workshop in the coming year, and my hope that I had (1) made sense and (2) had presented the "vision" in such a way that it was doable, we realized that there is another "tool" out there that is both free, and easy to get to - namely Twitter.  I must confess, I'm not much of a Tweeter, mainly because I just haven't been able to see much use for it.  However, as a result of our conversation, it occurred to me that I could use Twitter as a way to send regular tweets on what is going on in my classroom. If you would like to follow the tweets, my name is "wkshopclassroom". 

If you've never tweeted, but would like to, go to www.twitter.com and set up an account.  It's free, and very easy (it's also a great way to keep your parents updated on what's going on in your classroom!).

No comments: